For what it is worth I will comment on this, and not in the way you might expect.

If I am walking out in a storm and the only shelter is a dirty cave, then I will go into the cave.

At some point in the future my less than ideal flat will be demolished, and I will of necessity take
whatever is available in prefence to the ideal, if the only alternative is the streets.

In the first place I took this flat as all that was available as an alternative to the streets.

There are times to protest and effective ways, but feeling able to contradict a legal judgement
without sufficient legal authority or precedent to do so seems foolish in the extreme. The law is an
ass and to believe that the existance of a law protects one from anything is folly.

The changes need to come in society so that the aggregate effect is, laws or no laws, rights are
respected.

In the face of a less ideal situation, and given that higher powers, the laws of nature have
something to do with this situation, to reject any kind of shelter unless one is prepared to accept
the consequences as an act of public martyrdom are pointless.

Sometimes one has to yield in order to overcome.

If I were you, I would move out of the jurisdiction of EYRC entirely, it is clear there will never
be any progress there.

And no Adrian you may not quote this, or spread it beyond this specific list, Disability research.

Larry

Archives and tools are located at: