From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Penny Georgiou
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: dyslexic PhD student

Dear David,

It would seem that in question 1, your colleagues have answered their own question. The axiom that she has to demonstrate is critical insight into her field of study.

ie: Hence, it is not a matter of distinguishing between dyslexia and lack of critical insight. If the blocks that have dyslexic effects, in this case, are also not yielding critical insight into her field of study, then this has consequences for the viability of her studies.

Regards,

Penny