Dear all,

I'd like to schedule three Usage Board telecons between now and
the December holidays.  The possible variants we considered
were Slots 1 or 2 on Monday or Friday [*]. Akira has a strong
preference for Slot 1 on Friday; this is okay (though not
ideal) for Andrew, for whom it is late Friday night; and
nobody else objected.

I propose that we hold telecons three weeks apart starting on
November 2:

   Nov 02 Fri 0600 Seattle - 1400 London - 1500 Berlin - 2200 Tokyo - 2300 Sydney
   Nov 16 Fri 0600 Seattle - 1400 London - 1500 Berlin - 2200 Tokyo - 2300 Sydney
   Dec 07 Fri 0600 Seattle - 1400 London - 1500 Berlin - 2200 Tokyo - 2300 Sydney

Publication of the terms changes and domains and ranges as
RDF schemas and Web documents and editing the rest of the
Singapore meeting notes are the main items on my work plan
for next week.  I'd like to get these out for your review
during the week of 29 October and discuss any matters arising
on the telecon that Friday, 2 November.  Publication of the
documents on dublincore.org will be on Monday, 5 November.

I will also create an (overdue) Web page posting the review
of the Collections AP and putting the process of UB review into
a context.  We will have an opportunity to discuss that prior
to publication as well.

Please let me know if these days will work and plan to spend
some time looking at staged documents in the two or three days
prior to the call.

Tom

* Possible slots were
  Slot 1.  0600 Seattle - 1400 London - 1500 Berlin - 2200 Tokyo - 2300 Sydney
  Slot 2.  1300 Seattle - 2100 London - 2200 Berlin - 0600 Tokyo+ - 0800 Sydney+

--
Dr. Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Director, Specifications and Documentation