On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 11:39:31AM +0100, Pete Johnston wrote:
> Those meeting dates are fine for me, but (in the spirit now established
> by Julie of us noobs sticking our oar in) could I make a request that
> this documentation for review is available on Monday 29 October so that
> we have time in the middle of that week to look at it properly in
> advance of the Friday 2 Nov telecon please?

I have reserved a big chunk of time next week to do this
and will aim at getting the documents generated by Friday,
26 October.

Publication with the regular Web build on Monday 5 November
would be ideal, but there are alot of issues to be resolved and
details to be checked, and if on Friday 2 November there are
still loose ends I would rather postpone than rush it through.

Basically, the existing public-comment documents need to
be edited to turn them into decision documents.  Then the
updated Web pages and RDF schemas will need to be generated.
I will post a more detailed overview on Monday.

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Director, Specifications and Documentation