Yes please, I'd like an application form.  Henrietta

________________________________

From: Cycling and Society Research Group discussion list on behalf of Paul Rosen
Sent: Thu 18/10/2007 13:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Big Lottery Fund Research Programme

Dear All,

The Big Lottery Fund's social, medical and socio-medical research
programme is going to be launched on 29th October, with a series of
information seminars in early Nov and closing dates for applications in
spring and autumn 08, and spring 09.  The remit of these grants is very
wide, effectively that there needs to be some social benefit that fits
the BLF's objectives - the precise details will be available following
the launch.  Bids have to be submitted by a 'third sector' organisation
(charities, voluntary and community groups, social enterprises etc), but
they can partner with a research organisation to deliver the research.
There's no reason why certain kinds of cycling research couldn't be
funded through this programme so I'd urge people to consider ways of
submitting bids and if possible attend the seminars to learn more.  I
myself won't be able to apply as I'm involved in managing the programme,
but I'm happy to give people more information if they need it.

If you'd like an application form for one of the seminars, let me know.

best wishes,

Paul