On the 1st October we held a day's symposium on housing in the
University of Edinburgh. It brought together academics, tenants and
policy makers, and the aim was to use our collected experience to feed
into current debates, without being afraid to ask critical questions.

Papers and further links are now up on the web, and we hope that they
will prove a useful resource for all those interested in the
development of housing policy in Scotland and beyond.
The web address is:

http://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/research/humangeography/housing.html

Dr Sarah Glynn
Lecturer in Human Geography
University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.