Hi Mark, Great letter; many thanks.

I remembered , rather belatedly that, that some of us, rallied through
the network, had a letter on this topic published in The Guardian, when
the Layard enthusiasm first began; I can't lay my hands on it - did
anyone else keep it?

I liked the title,/ labels collective compromise - thanks for that idea
Paul; useful to remember it.

Annie

Annie Mitchell

Clinical Director,

Doctorate in Clinical Psychology,

School of Applied Psychosocial Studies,

Faculty of Health and Social Work,

University of Plymouth,

Peninsula Allied Health Collaboration,

Derriford Road,

Plymouth,

Devon

PL6 8BH

Phone  Programme Administrators:
Jane Murch, Emma Hellingsworth

01752 233786

Please note I  work 3 days per week:

usually Monday, Tuesday & either Wednesday or Thursday.