wow.. ... you can't afford to take a day off with this list then ... ;)

not had time to digest the latest .. but

would always prefer to sign as the network/group where possible... titles/job titles just buys into stuff i would try and demystify/dismantle ...  and discourages people from joining the network possibly/probably when/if they are not also psychologists or Drs or employed or of sufficient rank or ....

bit wierd seeing my name first as a newie and not very 'credibly' titled ;) .... if we are doing titles, maybe we should buy into it whole hog and do a hierarchical list so that more familiar/reputable/disreputable/published etc names come first ... please...(i mean this seriously!)

if i have to have a title i'm a 'ms' and if i have to have an affiliation that is not to this kind of network (which would be my strongest kind of affiliation)... is it to the hand that feeds me???

pleased to add my thanks to mark and others who did the writing...

julia bird