Thanks yet again for your efforts, David!

I think it's really important for us to establish firm
links to like minded professionals, scholars, etc. in
other countries, especially across Europe and be
mutually supportive of one another. So much can be
learned by listening to each other's experience and
sharing our stories taking into account our unique
cultural standpoints.

Incidentally, I note that your suggestion has been
taken up and supported exclusively by female list
members... Interesting, isn't it?!

Valeska

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML
> >   For any problems or queries, contact the list
> >   moderator Rebekah Pratt on
> [log in to unmask] or
> >   Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]

> This message  may  contain  confidential  and
> privileged information.
> If you are not  the intended  recipient please
> accept our  apologies.
> Please do not disclose, copy or distribute
> information in this e-mail
> or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to
> do so is strictly
> prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us
> that this message has
> gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for
> your co-operation.
>
> NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the
> NHS. Over a million
> messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find
>  out why more and
> more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS
> Connecting  for Health
> system please visit
> www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

> website:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML
> For any problems or queries, contact the list
> moderator Rebekah Pratt on
> [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on
>
> --
> The University of Stirling is a university
> established in Scotland by

=== message truncated ===

        __________________________________  Ihr erstes Baby? Holen Sie sich Tipps von anderen Eltern.  www.yahoo.de/clever