Annie, The letter will still be on the Guardian website I'm sure.
Mark, I sent you (and by mistake the other 200 of you)the Morning Star
email address I thought - I'm on a different machine at the moment so
can't check but let me know if it wasn't there.

Anyway, looking good - let's hope it gets used.
Mark