Hi
I am trying to do structure calculation using the distance restraint that
I got after assigning my NOESY spectra.
I got several 100% violations mainly intra-residues!! I am very positive my
assignments are correct. I checked with a modeled structure in analysis and
i find that the distances are very different. For example in one of the
restraints distance  is calculated as 4.1A while in the structure it is only
2.2A.
I was curious to know how the distance restraints are generated from the NOE
data. I am using the default settings while generating the constraints. Do i
need to change any values?
Thanks.

Sheeja.