Hi,

I would like to save my project under a new name - basically I want to
tidy things up a bit and get rid of some of the superfluous spectra
etc., but I would rather do this under a new project name, so that I can
still always get back to things as they are now if I suddenly decide
that this was all a really bad idea or want to have a look at the old
spectra.
However, when I do 'Save As' I continually have the problem that I enter
project_new_name.xml and when I then click on either 'Simple Save' or
'Detailed Save', the project name reverts to 'project_old_name.xml' and
I am then asked whether I want to overwrite 'project_old_name.xml' -
which obviously I don't. I have now even made the poject_new_name
directory, so that all the URLs are set correctly and exist. Whether I
have 'correspondingly change related paths' selected or not also doesn't
make a difference - Analysis is somehow simply determined not to let me
save the project under a new name.
Could you help, please?
Thanks.

Vicky

Dr. Victoria A. Higman
Leibniz-Institut fuer Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
NMR-Supported Structural Biology
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10
13125 Berlin
Germany