Does Refmac prints this value (observations (with restraints) over
parameter) somewhere in the log file? Maybe it does, and I just cannot
find it. However, I do find the numbers of observation, restraints and
atoms, so it is easy to calculate manually. But wouldn't it be useful to
have this value calculated at each refinement step?

Best regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Schlieper                     email: [log in to unmask]
Molecular Motors Group               phone: +44 1883 722306 (x 305)