 Advice to a Poet 2007                  Ithe price of artifice, me old mateis to let go of your egoOut with the I and in with the IT the object of the Project, me old jar of Marmite,is to lower your voice, speak in whispers,inaudibility is the route to futility. the Ultimate goal is to achieve mutualself-destruction, me old bit of snot left in a hankycirca nineteen eighty seven or there about the Revolution in poetry, me old squit betweenthe lips of a monday club member for StuckupsburyNorth, is to distance oneself from the reading constituency.Stephen Philip Pain, MPhilwww.biorhetorics.1go.dkkongensgade 15 1-sal,5000 Odense C.Denmark.Tel: +45 66 12 06 22