Hello Malcolm

The system is purely 6.2.3.23 Enterprise, we have a project to upgrade to v7 next spring.

We did migrate from 5.5 Basic to 6.2.3 Enterprise about 3 years ago and this year (may 07ish) we changed the format of the usernames slightly on the import files via snapshot, I have purged the old type usernames from the system.

Many thanks for the reply though.

Best Regards,

Paul Beal

Server / Applications Administrator