________________________________

From: The Black and Asian Studies Association
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Louisa Parker
Sent: 11 October 2007 11:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hidden histories exhibition

The exhibition is available to hire from Development Education in Dorset
at a weekly fee which will inlcude delivery and setting up. I don't have
any contacts in those areas but if you know of any organisations that
might be interested either let me know, or ask them to contact DEED
[log in to unmask] It will be available sometime in November, although it
is being booked up. We hope it will be ongoing permanently so that it
reaches a wide audience, therefore it will be possible to book up in
advance.

Best wishes

Louisa

Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/145220653