I am looking at few samples from a Minoan sewage at the site of Malia in Crete and I am quite baffled by what I see......what seems to me to be mineralised seeds, such as grape etc. However, legume seeds seem to also have been mineralised and also fragments of "pods". As my experience is with charred material I find quite difficult to "decipher" these forms. I would therefore appreciate to have any references which might help me with these. If anybody is working on cess pits/sewage mineralised material or has published on these, I would very much appreciate to have their contact address and/or references.

Thank you for all the help,

Anaya
Dr Anaya.Sarpaki
Independent scholar