Dear Dr. Sorkin,

I agree with you that the use of astrological signs may not be
scientific and it is hard validating any such findings. However, the
original poster was Richard Szydlo, who did indicate that it was a far
fetched idea, not me.

I merely provided one possible solution to convert the dates to
astrological signs as I found the technical challenge interesting. The
solution provided here is useful for valid purposes as well. For
example, one can create an anniversary or birthday reminder list using
only Steps 1-3 below.

Yes, I failed to to comment on the inappropriateness of Richard's
proposed approach and like to thank you for pointing that out.

Regards, Adai