From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list on behalf of David Morgan
Sent: Thu 18/10/2007 16:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dignity at Work Campaign

Naseem (et al)

Our Dignity At Work policy and process does require some significant
input to reinvigorate it - I'd be pleased to hear about what you and
others are doing..

For example, we had a network of DAW advisers and these have mostly
moved on or lost interest...and I have a feeling that at snr level, we
are losing commitment to this arm - so managers aren't keen to release
their people to deliver the role..

Dave