________________________________

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rich, Tammy
Sent: 20 September 2007 15:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Impact Assessment Timetable

We are in the process of putting together a timetable for impact
assessment at Kingston University.  I was wondering if anyone would
share with me, on or offline, their experiences of timescales re
consultations or any other pitfalls that I could avoid or make
allowances for.  I would appreciate the benefit of learning from
colleagues' experiences as we embark on this process.

We are going to use Marshall ACM's impact assessment training and
toolkit together with our own guide book.  From what I can see it is the
consultation and involvement which is likely to slow the process down
but I also wonder how we avoid targeting the same people within the
University when asking for feedback from equality groups.

Many thanks

Tammy

Tammy Rich | Diversity and Equality

Diversity and Equality Unit | Kingston University | 53 Portland Road |
Kingston | KT1 2SH

DL: 020 8547 7152 |  Internal: 64025 |  Fax: 020 8547 8393

P Save a tree... please don't print this e-mail unless you really need

Security System.