________________________________

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Preece
Sent: 17 October 2007 15:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ECU/HEFCE guidance on conducting equality impact
assessments in Higher Education

Does anyone use the Read out loud facility on PDFs? I clicked on this by
accident recently and wondered if it was used by others.  A very
computerised voice but may be of use.

Open a PDF and scroll down the View menu on the toolbar to select "Read
out Loud". (Don't forget to turn the volume up on the PC!)

Alison

Alison Preece

Equalities and Diversity Coordinator

University of Wales, Newport