Hi Lyn,
Having images representing students from diverse/int. communities help greatly as the institution is seen to be inclusive.

Regards

Anne

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynda Tout
Sent: 01 October 2007 13:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A welcoming website!

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone have some general pointers/ideas for making a website more welcoming to those from ‘minority’ groups?  I’m going to be working with those responsible for placing programme content on to our website and would like to offer them some examples if possible.

Thanks,

Lyn

Lynda Tout

Equality & Diversity Co-ordinator

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

Derriford Road

Plymouth    PL6 8BH

Direct Line: (01752) 636775

Extn: 3075

email: [log in to unmask]

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

Derriford Road Plymouth PL6 8BH

Phone 01752 636700 Web marjon.ac.uk
Principal: Professor David Baker

A Church of England College Founded in 1840

The College of St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239