Hi Anne,

Thanks for this, I will let you know what I find.

Many thanks,

Kelly

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anne Mwangi
Sent: 16 October 2007 10:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Academic Progression Policy

Hi Kelly,

The only work I have done on this was in relation to the Research Assessment process, where I did diversity training on diversity issues that should be considered and exempt. I think this model can be utilised in considering promotions as its already got credence with HEFCE.

I would be interested in knowing the outcomes of your work.

Regards