________________________________

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynda Tout
Sent: 09 October 2007 12:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Shell presentation on Ramadan

Yes I assumed this was an error on their part and should have read "try
to avoid"!  But otherwise like you say a good resource.... Lyn

Lynda Tout

Equality & Diversity Co-ordinator

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

Derriford Road

Plymouth    PL6 8BH

Direct Line: (01752) 636775

Extn: 3075