Hi

BME press or various websites could be a way forward.

Victoria

-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of David Morgan
Sent: 08 October 2007 14:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Novel approach to recruitment

Dear all

A brief one - and quite specific...

Our Estates Services dept will shortly be advertising for 6-8 professional posts  -
engineers, surveyors and health and safety in construction - mostly they'll need to be
chartered status...We'll be going in local press, web pages and professional press.

Does anyone have any good steers for alternative advertising approaches that might
encourage applications from women or BME - both areas in which I feel this Department is
under represented.

Any thoughts or advice gratefully received !

Many thanks

Dave

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none
were found