-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steph Millar
Sent: 05 October 2007 12:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: single equality schemes

Hello all,
I'm looking into the use of single equality schemes and policies.

I'm a development officer supporting colleges and universites with
equality in Scotland, and we're exploring ways forward, bearing in mind
the EHRC and a likely single equality act.  I've also been exploring the
use of single schemes in the public and private sectors to see what's
happening more widely.  Would any one be prepared to share with me their
single scheme or reasoning behind why they have one (or have decided not
to have one)?
Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Steph

Stephanie Millar