Dear All,
I invite you all to visit the new EHRC website and try to find anything. There is nothing at all about F&HE, dead links, and even a dead link back to the CRE site which has obviously now been shut down. I used to visit the other commissions' sites almost daily for information and resources and now its all been shut down. What a waste. I won't comment further on the EHRC site; I would'nt want to spoil your fun if you are particularly fond of treasure hunts.
Anthony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony Houldsworth
Diversity and Disability Advisor
The Institute of Cancer Research
Sir Richard Doll Building
15 Cotswold Road,
Sutton, SM2 5NG
DL: 020 8722 4129
Tel: 020 7352 8133 Extn 4129
Fax: 020 8722 4048
Email: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/10/2007 19:21 >>>
Unfortunately, this link (now?) defaults to the home page of
the equality and human rights commission.  Anyone any idea
of the link on their website (or how to force a browser to
go to the original eoc url)?

All the best,

Jon

Maya Sherwin wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>

> In case you hadn't found it already, the HE-specific guidance on the
> Gender Equality Duty is now available on the EOC website:
>

> http://www.eoc.org.uk/Default.aspx?page=20194
>

> Best wishes,
>

> *Maya Sherwin*
>
> Projects Officer
>
> Equality Challenge Unit
> 7th Floor, Queens House
> 55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields
> London, WC2A 3LJ
>
> DDI: 020 7438 1010
> Fax: 020 7438 1011
>
> E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
> *******************************DISCLAIMER***********************************
>
> Equality Challenge Unit
>
> Company limited by guarantee, number 05689975
> Registered charity, number 1114417
>
> Registered office: 7th floor, Queens House, 55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields,
> London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom.
>
> Equality Challenge Unit (ECU) promotes equality and diversity in higher
> education.  ECU is funded by Universities UK, GuildHE, and the UK higher
> education funding bodies (HEFCE, HEFCW, DEL-NI) and by SFC to work in
> collaboration with Equality Forward in Scotland.
>
> Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained
> within this email is accurate and up to date, ECU cannot be held
> responsible for any errors or omissions. The information is not a
> substitute for legal advice, and should you require more specific advice
> you should consult an appropriately qualified professional advisor.
>
> This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you
> should not copy or disclose this message to anyone but should kindly
> notify the sender and delete the message.  Opinions, conclusions and
> other information in this message that do not relate to the official
> business of ECU shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
> it.  No contracts shall be concluded by means of this e-mail.
>
> Neither ECU nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses. The
> administrator of this e-mail service reserves the right to access and
> disclose all messages sent over its e-mail system.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.