I will be out of the office starting  31/10/2007 and will not return until
09/11/2007.

 Thanks for your message.  I may not be able to respond to your message as
quickly as I'd like to as recent disruption to the University email service
has left me with a large backlog.

If your query is urgent my colleagues Deborah Popham, Ann Poulter and Sara
Scott will be happy to help and can be contacted via
http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/eop/staff.shtml

Factsheets on disability, the University's first Disability Equality Scheme
(DES) and other useful information including the access guide can be found
at: http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/eop/disab/

I will answer emails and voice mail as soon as I possibly can but thanks
for your patience.