From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sabina Magliocco
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 9:56 PM
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Last Swiss Witch Still Not Exonerated

Check out this article about Anna Goeldi, the last witch to be executed in Switzerland, and at the relatively late date of 1792:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/42786

There’s now a museum dedicated to her memory, and the town is trying to have her exonerated posthumously.

Sabina Magliocco

Professor and Chair

Department of Anthropology

California State University - Northridge

18111 Nordhoff St.

Northridge, CA  91330-8244

"Burning the candle at both ends lights up my life."

Checked by AVG Free Edition.