take a look at the very wonderful www.lashtal.com and quite recently they had a kind soul give them his phd dissertation on psychology and magick to host as a pdf, it is Jungian, but I would suspect the bibliography would be a fabulous resource for you

I'm not sure; you may have to join the site to access the file, but it is a very useful place to be for your research area anyhow

dave e

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chris Kimberley
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Psychology and Magic

Hi,

Yes, there is.

I haven't read anything relating to Thelemic magick however there are a number of papers relating other ritual. If you use Medline that will throw up a few.

I have, unfortunately, just trashed my disc. You can guess what's coming next. My collection of references was among those lost files. I'm trying to get the data recovered.

I have a few PDFs of papers various and if they get the data back for me I'll share them with you. When I spoke to the workshop on monday they could see the structure so I'm still relatively hopeful.

All the best

Chris

Katherine Storrs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm writing a paper on psychology/psychotherapy and Thelemic magick.
Although I've come across plenty of Jungian/Freudian interpretations of
magical rituals, I haven't discovered anything which analyses how magic
might work from a cognitive- or behavioural-psychology point of view.
If there is anything out there, I'd be really grateful for references.
Thanks!
Katherine Storrs, University of Queensland.