From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chris Kimberley
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Last Swiss Witch Still Not Exonerated

Hi Sabina,

Thanks for this link. I have some more material on my blog.

It's less of a blog and more of a scrap collection. I'm interested in the discourse on witchcraft in the popular press among other things (particularly in the faits divers). I particularly got into the press because I'm researching the history of Naia (a sorceress in Brittany c. 1900).

There's a reference on the blog (link below) to a short paper (in English) by Walter Hauser.

http://what-is-witchcraft.blogspot.com/2007/10/judicial-murder-of-anna-gldi.html

If anyone out there has any links for press related material about witchcraft in France (or the rest of Europe) c. 1900 I'd be grateful.

Best

Chris Kimberley

http://what-is-witchcraft.blogspot.com/