Hello Carol

did you get this

Dear All

**great issue
**

**well done everyone**

here's the page for JSM list -
It may take me a couple of weeks to work through the comps list -
so if you are waiting for a contributors copy be patient -
although if its v urgent let me know and I will do me best -
all back issues are available -
think thats it for now -
the webpage for orders is

http://www.mandrake.uk.net/jsm.htm

If you are buying extra copies
or other items at the same time, other items from the Mandrake list -
its always worth asking for a student or JSM members discount.
We have a big bulge of orders to get through what with this, the
Ithell Colquhoun Biography and the rather amazing biog of Maxine Sanders -
so if you are planning to buy extra copies with your complimentary one -
please do it now as it helps with the cashflow and postage costs.

If anyone wants a pdf flier for photocopying to distribute at
conferences i will post it

**Contents**

* *

** The Practitioner, The Priest, and The Professor: Perspectives on
Self-Initiation in the American Neopagan Community/Laubach, Martinie’
and Clemons/ **

* *

**The Trinity of the Hebrew Goddess: A Guided Presentation Of Goddess
Narratives and Submerged Beliefs : DeMente **

* *

**The Topography of Magic in the Modern Western and Ancient Egyptian
Minds : Stannish **

* *

**The science of magic: A parapsychological model of psychic ability in
the context of magical will : Luke**

* *

**Is Magic Possible Within A Quantum Mechanical Framework? : Ash **

* *

**Angels with Nanotech Wings: Magic, Medicine and Technology in The
Neuromancer and Brain Plague : Lord **

* *

**Rowling’s Devil: Ancient Archetype or Modern Manifestation? : Lauren
Berman **

* *

**“Delivered From Enchantment”: Cotton Mather, W. B. O. Peabody, and the
Struggle against Magic : Sederholm **

* *

** In a Mirror, Darkly : A comparison between the Lovecraftian Mythos
and African-Atlantic mystery religions : Geall **

* *

**The Journey of The Lion King and the Collective Unconscious : Marsh **

* *

**The Third Time’s the Charm”: Mythic Operative Magic in the Merseburger
Zaubersprüche : Moynihan **

* *

**The Old Irish Impotence Spell: The Dam Díli, Fergus, Fertility, and
the Mythic Backround of an Irish Incantation : Bernhardt-House **

* *

** Reading the Turkish Coffee Cup and Beyond: The Case of North Cyprus :
Karimova
Reviews
**

**mogg
**

: ) .....................................: )
Mandrake.uk.net
Publishers
PO Box 250, Oxford, OX1 1AP
+44 1865 243671