Greetings Dave e and others,

I was that kind (or possibly mad) soul who gave Paul from Lashtal a pdf. of
my thesis to host.  You do have to join to download files (it is free) but
it can also be found at my website (
http://www.freewebs.com/lkkeane/academicwriting.htm - the first file.  It is
a large file and takes a while to download).  However, I didn't deal much
with the bio-chemical or the more clinical approaches to Magick and my
treatment of Thelema was limited to Crowley's understanding of the Tree of
Life.  My MA thesis on Jung and Crowley is also on my site.

Fantastic posts all around...keep up the great work (possible pun intended
if applicable!)

Lloyd Keane