Hello all,

Dave wrote on 26/10/2007 07.40.16:

> just seen this on my jobhunt listings; it may be of interest to some here

BTW: a little off-topic, but related to this message and the last ones about Owen Davies work (and, if I remember well, he referenced to, at that time, this work-in-progress in a message in the old version of this list), does someone on-list have seen this recent released, at least in UK (in USA the next November 27), book?

Davies, Owen (2007). The Haunted: A Social History of Ghosts. ?: Palgrave Macmillan

Contents Introduction and Index could be found here:

http://www.palgrave.com/PDFs/1403939241.Pdf

Recently, he was guest on "Thinking Allowed", October 10 2007 on BBC Radio 4:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/thinkingallowed/thinkingallowed_20071010.shtml

Best,
Roberto Labanti