Does anyone know someone in the Toronto- Hamilton area who can service a Philipd PW 1730 xray generator. We turned of the power for routine maintenance of the water filter and it didn’t come back on when we turned it back on. We have verified the bulbs are all working, have bypassed the switch in the back of the unit. If the tube were to have coincidently burned out would the high voltage still come on? Is the xray tube part of the safety precautions.

Eric Hoffman, Phd, P.Geo.
General Manager
Activation Laboratories Ltd
1336 Sandhill Drive