From: The UK High Energy Physics GRID List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Pearce
Sent: 29 August 2007 18:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GridPP survey - please complete

Hi,
Please read the message below, from Yingqin on the Pegasus project.
Thanks,
Sarah

Dear GridPP members,

The Pegasus project which has been conducting sociological research on
GridPP would like to invite you to complete a web survey designed for
GridPP. The purposes of the survey are firstly to enhance our
understanding of the culture, people and work activities within GridPP,
and secondly to collect some information that may be potentially useful
for the GridPP collaboration.

The survey is available at https://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/lsewebsite/pegasus.
It will be open for 3 weeks and closed on the midnight of 19 September. A
prize draw will take place after that. The prize will be a Iomega 120GB
Portable Hard Drive with Dual Interface for both Mac and PC.
(http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/wa/RSLID
mco=6C04E07A&nplm=TL592). The winner will be announced on the GridPP
mailing list.

The survey may take a minimum of 20 minutes. We appreciate that your time is
precious, but we also take your answers seriously - so please answer the
questions responsibly. It might be difficult for you to complete the
survey without being interrupted. You can alway press the button "Finish
later" to come back to it at a different time. If you have any questions
please do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]

We hope you will take part in the survey and wish you good luck with the
prize draw!

Acknowledgement

The Pegasus team would like to thank Jeremy Coles for testing the earlier
version of the survey and giving us valuable feedback!

Best wishes,
Yingqin Zheng
www.pegasus.lse.ac.uk