  From: Roger Levy
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:56 AM
  Subject: Re: What research mentoring support do teachers find most useful?

  an interesting question.
  I work mainly with teachers on Masters courses and fins that they make little use of those sites, though I provide links to them on our university Managed Learning Environment.
  Of course, using these sites in sessions is a key way to encourage teachers to access these sites - are there other successful strategies?
  roger