Hi Paul,

I suspect you have renewed your certificate recently.

If so you need to ask to be deleted your DN by the dteam VO (open a ticket
in GGUS for dteam VO manager) and you have to reregister. The instructions
are here.

http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gocwiki/Grid_users_renewing_their_personal_certificates

cheers
alessandra