Hi Tim,

re: our conversation about this very topic at ADASS. Just tried out Puana
with a STARLINK_DIR definition and a lot of things are working (including
GAIA as I thought, our ITS chap must have had a older release), but, as I
said to Lee, it's not there yet.

Problems I can see (have hardwired /star, without fallback):

   DIPSO: dipsosetup
   KAPPA: lutedit.tcl, multiplot.csh
   ATOOLS: astshow
   CURSA: catcdsin, catremote, cursa.csh, geturl, xcatview
   ECHOMOP: echomop.csh, echomop.sh
   ECHWIND: echwind.csh
   EXTRACTOR: extractor.csh (.sh)
   POLPACK: polpack.ifd (HELP), Polka.tcl
   FINDCOORDS: findcoords
   "MessageRelay.pl" (don't know how you start that)

There are also demo scripts, plus things like "alink" (badly broken) and
IFD, so testing and development of a relocated tree looks unlikely.

Cheers,

Peter.

--
Peter W. Draper, http://star-www.dur.ac.uk/~pdraper