Dear SPMers,
my problem concerns MR normalization, with the Deformations or Normalization
utilities.

I would need to combine two deformations defined by two parameter files, as
allowed by the Deformations utility, but I would also need to modulate the
images, preserving amount.
As far as I know, the Deformations tool does not allow to modulate.

Does anyone has any suggestion?! It would work, for exemple, if the
Deformations utility would allow to save a resulting deformation of the two
deformations combined, and then use that as parameter file for normalizing:
however, if I understood correctly, the Deformation utility gives as output
file just image files, and no parameter .mat file.

thank you all in advance

Valentina