Hi,

I would like suppress the graphics in SPM 2 (all those windows, which are
opened during processing of fMRI images). I tried to run the matlab in mode:
matlab -nodisplay -nojvm, but I am still getting the windows opened.

Interestingly, when just for test I run the command: spm ('Welcome') I am
getting "Can't open any graphics windows..." error message. In addition, I
tried to run the matlab in non graphical console, but then SPM complains,
that it can't open UI elements.

Is it feasible to run SPM without graphics output? I am running it remotely
via Internet connection and the processing is enormously slow because of it.

Thanks a lot in advance.
John