Dear SPM-ers,

we have SPECT images of 14 parkinson disease patients, who have also done some tests with our psychologist.

I would like to evaluate some correlation between psychology scores and clusters that turned out significant in our spm analysis...
For this I would have to extract the amount of the signal in certain cluster for each patient. How could I do this?

Until now I have already done paired t-test in order to compare patients before and after the therapy. And I have also done two sample t-test to compare patients with corresponding control persons. So I have the plot of significant clusters; but now I would like to assess the amount of the signal in these same clusters for each patient. Is it possible?

Thank you in advance.
Petra Tomse