I thought I would bring these positions to your attention. We are building
a dynamic team of researchers and have excellent facilities.
http://www.sph.sc.edu/comd/rorden/workshop/bic/protocols/index.html
Please email me directly (rather than the rest of the list) if you have any
further questions.

The University of South Carolina seeks to hire four tenure-track assistant
professors with research interests in brain plasticity and/or brain
imaging. Positions are available in one or more of the departments of
Communication Sciences and Disorders, Electrical Engineering, Exercise
Science, Psychology and the School of Medicine. This is an
interdisciplinary cluster hire, independent of department location,
although hires will be made into specific departmental tenure-track
positions. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to
conduct neuroscience that augments and complements existing USC expertise
in magnetic resonance imaging using our 3T Siemens Trio system and 7T
Bruker system (see http://www.mccauslandcenter.sc.edu/ for more
information). Potential areas of expertise include protocol development,
physical therapy, physical function and mobility, speech development or
recovery, biomedical image processing, and behavioral neuroscience. A PhD
and/or MD in a relevant discipline is required as successful applicants are
expected to lead their own research program and teach. Applicants should
have active research and demonstrate potential to acquire external grant
funding. Teaching and postdoctoral experience is strongly preferred. Salary
is commensurate with experience. Applicants should submit a letter of
application, a vita, statements of research and teaching interests, names
and contact information for at least three letters of recommendation, and
copies of selected publications to:
 Chair of the Brain Plasticity Search Committee
 Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
 University of South Carolina Columbia SC 29208
(or email to [log in to unmask]). For full consideration, applications must
be received by December 15, 2007. The University of South Carolina is an
affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are
encouraged to apply. The University of South Carolina does not discriminate
in educational or employment opportunities or decisions for qualified
persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation or veteran status. The University of South
Carolina is responsive to dual career couples.