Hi SPM-users

I'd like to draw your attention to two new SPM5 batch utilities which have
been proven to be quite useful in our department: spm5batch and
dicom2analyze. They are available on http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/ext/
and provide the following:

spm5batch: creates and runs SPM5-jobs for multiple subjects by replacing
paths in a given template-job. Preprocessing of fMRI data as well as
first-level statistics and other tasks are supported.

dicom2analyze: converts DICOM-files to analyze-files using SPM5's
algorithms. A specified directory and its subdirectories are searched for
DICOM-files. These files will then be converted to analyze format.
Consequently, the analyze-files will be properly named, moved to a specified
target-directory and sorted in subdirectories according to their type
(anatomical, functional, or DTI).

Enjoy :)
Adrian Imfeld