On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:04:45 +0800, jiangang.liu <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

"I conducted an experiment which inlcuded two conditions. I'd like to
perform a whole-brain analysis to calculate the correlation between the
activation difference and the response time of two conditions across all
subjects. Can anyone tell me how to implement that using SPM?."

Here's a good post by an SPM stats guru on how to do this in SPM99; it's
probably still relevant to newer versions of SPM:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind00&L=SPM&P=117210
(Post date:  Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:46:32 +0100)