Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:32:03 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: research rail transit station area
To: [log in to unmask]

my PhD research title ' Node and Place: a study on the spatial process of railway terminus area redevelopment in central London' submitted to University College London in 2003 (under supervision of Professor Bill Hillier) is ready in PDF files and about to upload to UCL library E-print hopefully in a few days.

Dr.Khaisri Paksukcharern
Chulalongkorn University
Bangkok, Thailand