Probably already in, but how about '3 Days of the Condor', '1984' (a bit
obvious but not many more blatant examples of rewriting the records, and
made into a film starring Richard Burton, I believe), The Constant
Gardener (reports suppressed by government for the benefit of business)-
and as a lateral thought just to get Laurel and Hardy in there, 'Way out
West', where a will is misappropriated and its contents misreported to
the detriment of the rightful heiress - stretching the point, perhaps,
but worth including I think!

David Thew
Joint MD
Intelligent Resources Ltd