Sent: 21 September 2007 13:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RM in cinema.

How about:
Stargate (the movie)
Stargate-SG1 (TV series)
Stargate Atlantis (TV series)

I just marvel at the record keeping practices of 'The Ancients'.  If only!

Regards,
Kathy Shiel
Records Manager (Modern Records)
Woodhorn
Northumberland Museum, Archives & Country Park
QEII Country Park
Ashington
Northumberland
NE63 9YF
E-mail
Tel : 01670 528026
website - Woodhorn :
http://www.experiencewoodhorn.com
website - Modern Records Service: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/modernrecords
website - Northumberland County Council: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk

Our mission - to provide Northumberland with a world class visitor attraction and research destination.

"Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation". (This quotation is attributed to Walter Cronkite)