-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anthony
Thomas Rose
Sent: 14 September 2007 11:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BIP008 - legal admissibility

Out of interest, those of you who have destroyed all the hard copies,
have you had to use them in a court case yet?  That is the electronic
copy of the original.

Anthony

Wiltshire County Council is a four star authority.

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com
Please do not print out this e-mail unless absolutely necessary. Save energy and paper!