  _____

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Lowry
Sent: 21 September 2007 12:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RM in cinema.

Again, apologies for cross-posting.

Further to my recent enquiry on this list about records management training
videos, I am trying now to think of films or television programmes that
portray the practice or effects of record keeping (good or bad). I have seen
a number of espionage/political thriller films like this, but can't remember
any of the titles.

I've seen this topic discussed on this list before, so I apologise for
returning to the subject again.

Can anyone recommend to me, perhaps off list, any films that might
illustrate records management fundamentals?

Thanks in advance,

James Lowry.

  _____

Watch Today! Roast a Rock Star: watch video interviews with hot music acts.
<http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=809&refer
ral=hotmailtagline&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/roastarockstar>